Monday, June 4, 2007

Chatting Experiences


I have a experiences in chatting. I were recognize with my friend chatting at 2 years ago. At that time I used a nickname Princess24 and my friend chatting used a nickname Nicky. We always chat at tonight and introduce ourselves. He come from Gombak, Selangor and he tell me that’s he is 22 years old. He works as accountant at a one company at Kuala Lumpur.

After one months we chatting, he invite me to meet with him. I’m very excited and scared to meet him. Actually, I’m not ready to meet him until my friends command and force me to meet Nicky. Lastly I agree to meet him at Times Square, Kuala Lumpur and I request my friend to follow me.

I’m and Nicky were promise to wear a red clothes. But I take a decision to wear a blue t-shirt because I want to see him from far. We promise to meet at one cafe in Times Square. 15 minutes my friend and I wait Nicky at the café that we promise to meet. And after that one man wear red t-shirt comes at the café. We are so shock when the man comes because he is not such as when I’m chatting with him because the man that I look is 40 years early. His face like gangster and like a husband person.

My friend and I so scared and we make a decision to invalidate to meet a man or that’s Nicky . We go back home and promise to not will chatting with anyone. After the accidents Nicky always give me message in chat but I cannot reply that message because I don’t want the accidents do again. And I stop chatting although I miss to chat with my chatting friends.

To all my friends thanks read my story this week. I hope after that especially the girl we will be careful when we to meet someone. Don’t trust the boys 100% because not must what they talk is true. Sometimes true and sometimes false..

Think about it….

2 comments:

misz_A said...

yes.. I totally agree with you..meeting friends from internet chatting can be dangerous...

tokkeris said...

hmm...see what you have done with internet,chatting.such as walk away in a field that have full of bobby-trap.dare to deal with risk?hehe:P