Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Families Are Important Because..??


I’m breathing in the world for today because my family. Family are everything for me, every single thing the firstly I must thinking about my family. I came from my parent relation for that reason without the relation of cause I’m not in here. My siblings also very important to me. We were born in a simple family, so for everything we need to share together. Now we know the everything must responsiblility if sit in a one family.
My family will support me in any ways. If I got a problem they always with me. That's why I never life without them. Although my family is not rich, but I'm happiness with them because they it's everything for me.
Everyone in the world have a family. So safe them and don't hurt them because family is relation that not the end.




No comments: