Monday, June 18, 2007

My Favourite Movie


I like Mr. Bean Holidays movie because it is so funny and I like the actor in this movie that are Rowan Atkinson. He character is so funny and make me laugh when I watch this movie. I watch this movie with my friend. They also enjoy watch this movie.

This movie are about Mr. Bean get a holiday package in one beach. Many happen that his get during he holiday until his not enjoy with that holiday. Until one woman help him and sent him to beach that Mr. Bean must holiday.

I like in some part on this movie and the other one is during he be a woman and dress up as a woman because he don't want people know him. I also like part during he be a soldier. I'm so pity for him because he get many problem during he holiday. But some part of the movie is very funny and he make a stupid joke. But I like so much this movie...

1 comment:

misz_A said...

i love this movie too!!! i laughed crazily when mr bean proudly overtook those pro-cyclist..