Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Favourite Hobbies


My favourite hobby is search internet. I don't know why I like search internet. I think internet give me many information and my time always at computer lab at my college or cyber cafe at outside. And maybe also I have a friendster..But I think friendster just I do if I have a space time.


All my assignment most I find from internet. And also I am a IT student. That's why I used internet for do and settle my works that lecturer give. But that have a someone talk to me that internet is waste our time. But I not agree with their opinion and I said with her that internet give many important information and people used a internet to find a important things.


What do you think about internet? If it waste your time or help you in your works.?

Anything your answer search internet is my favourite hobby..

1 comment:

tokkeris said...

internet?hmm...it is abstract.somehow..sometimes leisure time will end with wasting time with internet..and..wasting time,sometimes will give you something.sometimes,there is something wrong with you cause of internet.and sometimes you use the internet in a wrong way for something.hehe:P