Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Special Friend


I have one special friend. Her name is Azie. We are so closed and good friend. She also my roomate in college. We closed from PIP semester and until now. I like friend with her because she is so funny and always support me. She take a Diploma In Accounting.

I think something special about her is she like talk and sometimes she make me angry with her because she talk non stop. She will stop if she tired and sleep. And more about her is she like singing but her voice are not nice. That's why every week I follow her go to karaoke at Kuantan Parade or Mega Mall.
But she is a best friend for me. My life not lonely because she always with me. We always together. That's a important have a friend because friend always make we enjoy in our life.
So, don't you make your friend hurt because one day we will find her if we have a problem and at that time they come to help and support .

2 comments:

misz_A said...

good friend is a treasure in our lives.... keep them close to you..

tokkeris said...

although it is too close..and sometimes we lost that treasure..hehe:P