Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Would you be a famous? Why or why not? What would you be famous for?


Famous its might be make u feel u are not your self. It is because not easy become a famous person. To be a famous we can choose the right way how I’m want to be a famous.

For me I don’t want to be a famous person in my reason I don’t like publicity. For famous of cause we need some publicity to make our self-popular and to give a lots people know about our self. I disagree when talking about famous like artist or moment in popular life.

But definitely I will agree if the famous way people choose because the ways have good relation. That mean famous not just take the publicity but famous because the name or something can up someone to dream because the effort, and may be what he/she to do so. I talked about Prime Minister he famous because the name goes to the world and everyone knows he very well. I would be famous if I just like him.

No comments: