Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Favourite Cartoon Show


I like Shin Chan cartoon because he is a funny child. He make me laugh with their joke. I like when he fight with his mother. His mother so angry with him but sometimes Shin Chan is a good child.
He have one dog that a Shiro. Shiro always with him although it is a dog. Sometimes Shiro is his friend. He will talk with Shiro when have a problem. They are good friend.
I don't know why I like very much cartoon maybe because I think cartoon sometimes can release my tension. Cartoon also make me laugh and happy.I'm very enjoy when I watch a cartoon show include Shin Chan.


2 comments:

tokkeris said...

sometimes sinchan is rude.i'm sorry.not in sometimes.but actually alwayst.think carefully and deeply.what about the children that follow his style?he is not a naughty boy,he is a bad boy.rudeness for a joke?hmm...

tokkeris said...

i'm sorry for my opinion.sometimes it's hard to say but have to say.