Monday, June 11, 2007

What Bothering Me..??


I think money problem always bother me in my life. Before I coming in this college until now money give a big problem with me. My parents need I to continue my study but I think my parents will have a money problem if I continue my study. So, for their happiness I follow their requirements.

My mother borrow a money from her sister for pay my fee study before I got a loan study. I promise for myself that I will study hard and reply all advantages that my parents give me. They have ability to support me in my study. I dont know how I need to reply all thier ability other I study hard and graduate and get a good result. I also will find a good job for help my parents and my sibling that still study until now.

That's my promise.....

1 comment:

misz_A said...

all the best to you...
whenever you are feeling lazy..just remember your mom...