Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Favourite Dessert

I want taking about my favorites dessert. When I first time taste I’m so feel to love it. It’s become special because someone gives me a present for a special day, on 14 February 2005.

Start from that day I have something reason to get its. For everyday I must to get its like addicted something, after I got its become normal. Its can influence my body and my mind for thinks about that. I sure for all people have a problem like me when falling in love to something that u like very much, right. So to make u know I’m talking about strawberry chocolate.

Nowadays we can easy to buy the strawberry chocolate because it’s like a regular food in addition nutrient in your diet. Its good for healthy and everyone can taste it. Also it is suitable to anyone either for children adult or oldest people.

Story the tasted, its sweet sour. The chocolate make the tasted sweet because strawberry fruit have sour tasted. The chocolate cover by strawberry, when u want to eat u must eat for the hold fruit open your big mouth and just put strawberry inside after that u will can taste what I want try to say.

No comments: